Triathlon Race Countdown

Friday, August 31, 2012

Running Stuff


Every girl needs some new stuff now and then.  For me, having gear for working out will make a huge difference.  Hear are a few things that might be nice (That was a not-so-subtle hint to the powers that be!)

A hand or wrist holder for my cell phone and keys.

One of these would be fantastic, but the expense is more than a little overwhelming.  I like the idea of the biking and swimming information as well as the running.  Since my goal is to eventually complete a triathalon, this would be a great tool to use!


I would also love some really good workout clothes.  Finding things in my size is always tricky, and it is usually a cotton blend that hangs onto my sweat instead of sending it away.  Bike Shorts  T-Shirts  Capris  I must admit that I am a warm person naturally, so staying cool is important to me when I work out.

I love these water bottles, but carrying them would be a pain.  I found this sleeve for the water bottle, but I'm not sure how well it would work.

Does anyone have any thoughts about running gear?  Wanna share?

No comments:

Post a Comment