Triathlon Race Countdown

Thursday, September 6, 2012

On the trail again...

After a week of not walking outside the house, it was nice to be back on the trail again.  My momentum to get started was really good, but I slowed down a lot towards the end.  I was really hoping to break the 20 miles per minute mark, but I just can't seem to get past it on my own.

I'm working with developing a new playlist, to see if it will help pick up my tempo, but it's taking some work.   I found this really cool website that helps you pace with your music.  Growing up with a marching band helps me get to my groove, but I know that some songs motivate me a lot better than others.  I really like the concept behind this amazing gadget.  Again, though, it seems a little cost-prohibitive.  For right now, I will stick with my little $2 MP3 player, and just keep trucking along.

Today's workout:

Shannon Binkley Completed a 1.82 mi. walking activity

Chilly morning, but I enjoyed the cool weather. I walked around the park this time, and I liked that better than walking along the street.





Yesterday's workout:

Shannon Binkley Completed a 1.58 mi. walking activity
Early morning walk went farther than I thought I was going to!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment