Triathlon Race Countdown

Monday, September 10, 2012

Class time

Normally, I focus on my workouts.  Today, however, I would like to focus on the exercise I don't count.

When I teach school, I am on my feet all day.  Seriously.  I walk around the classrooms, around the schools, around the playgrounds.  My feet wear out a lot.  I don't have a pedometer to track my steps and I certainly don't go very far, but these everyday up and at em's really add up.  I like to think that this is part of my endurance training.  The more I am moving around on my feet, and the longer I can stay up, the more active I feel.

Is that weird?

What keeps you active?

I bought myself a pair of these for work, and I can't get enough of them. Seriously...  They are amazing!
  1. The sole is nice and thick.  This means that when I walk funny (which I do) there is a lot of room to wear down.
  2. The cushion-y inside is comfortable enough to wear without socks, but fits with socks.
  3. The strap is elastic so it stretches as my feet swell during the day, and it fits over socks.
  4. There is enough shoe across the top that I don't have toe cleavage.  (You know what I am talking about.)
  5. Best of all - these shoes go with everything.  I can wear them with jeans, slacks, or dresses.
I LOVE THEM!!!

Do you have a favorite pair of work shoes???

No comments:

Post a Comment