Triathlon Race Countdown

Friday, August 24, 2012

Long Time...

I'm really good at starting plans...

Not so great at finishing them.

This week, I kicked back in to my workout gear with the start of seminary for Hailey.  This is by far the best workout opportunity I have had.

I get up, check for a job, then take the seminary carpool to the church.  From there, I either walk, or go to workout with Shauna.  I love it.

My next event is the Red Kettle Run on October 27, 2012 in Omaha, NE.  This fun run/walk is a food drive for the Salvation Army, so registration is either $10, or 10 non-perishable food items.  Last year, a group of my friends joined me and we had such a great time.  For my first "race", it was a good one.  I came in at just under an hour - walked SLOWLY the whole way, but I did it.

If you are in the area of Omaha, and want a fun race, join me the morning of Saturday, October 27th, 2012 at 9am!  It's totally fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment